Your generous gifts help us provide quality music and arts education to over 5,000 students at our school in the East Village and in more than two dozen public schools across New York City.
● Contribute to need-based financial aid or merit-based scholarship funds, and, if applicable, ask your employer to match your contribution
● Underwrite or sponsor one of Third Street’s music, dance, early childhood and adult programs or community initiatives
● Contribute to, sponsor or underwrite a reception or fund-raising event
● Make a bequest or planned gift
● Make an in-kind donation from our Wish List
● Use AmazonSmile for any purchases on Amazon and Third Street will receive part of the proceeds
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT GIVING OPTIONS AT THIRD STREET, CONTACT:
Manager of Individual Giving
Phone: 212-777-3240, ext. 26
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Checks should be made payable to “Third Street Music School Settlement.”